Monday, October 24, 2011

Red Red Red ★★★★

ah the tentative poor
and beautiful you
I write
(try and keep up
its hard we all know)
to express some
loathing self suffering

 of mine yours I do not
    have certainty:
    have certainty

vivid are the copper coils
 the strands that burn
like flame when lit
 (flames when lit
                 burning)
in my mind
breathless pushed under
you
breathless
pushed under

I question the validity
of my words actions
                 meanings
(but then I always did)
    and I regret
devouring with sharp teeth
dragging and
 and

    and

I regret

not what I did but what I left
empty and hollow and un
hole

I wanted to return
the sweetness
(like honey and digging my finger
nails
into
    flesh:  ::)

Your breath back into you
your heart back into
mind soul this this this this
(but isn't that just
something like:
like:
a mirror
   glass)
        shatter and blood

 and lost)

I want you to have rose petals
drifting in the heated water
(a mirror, for you
   more accurate less this)

It should have been yours

           not mine

(not no not: don't argue)

Everything you gave me should have been yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment